(717) 859.2010

NOW LEASING! Hours: By Appointment

Resident FAQ's

How Do I give my Notice to vacate?
Please refer to your individual lease agreement for the required notice. Most of our lease agreements require sixty days written notice. You may use the convenient online Notice to Vacate form, drop off a written notice at our office, or send it by fax/email. If you are writing your own notice, the information required for inclusion is as follows:
Phone number
Property address 
Date you will be moving out 
Forwarding address (If you can provide this)

Once you give notice, you will receive a letter in the mail with additional information regarding the move-out process.

How do I log in to the Tenant Portal?
Tenant Portal Login Instructions are available to download here.

I just made a payment or change to my account via the tenant portal - why am I not seeing it?
Payments or changes made on the tenant portal  will reflect in the portal once processed during normal business hours. (For example, if you make a one-time payment on a Saturday, it will reflect in your account on Monday when our office opens and all web activity has been updated). All web payments are posted for the day they were made by the tenant and a confirmation number confirms any one-time payments - please retain this number for your records.

What are my options for paying rent?
Residents have the following options for paying rent
By Check/Money order (either dropped off or mailed to the Wolf & Kline office). For your convenience, there is a 24/7 drop box at the office, located between the front two windows along Main Street
Credit/debit card. We accept Visa, MasterCard, or Discover. There is an additional finance charge for this option.
Online payments. One time payments can be made online inside the tenant login section. Payments can be made with a checking account or credit/debit card (finance charge applies with credit/debit card). Tenant Portal Login Instructions are available to download here
Automatic payments. Monthly recurring payments may be set up and managed online through the tenant portal or by completing the Auto Pay Form and attaching a voided check.

What should I do when I have an after-hours maintenance issue?
A non-emergency maintenance request can be submitted 24/7. Just complete and submit the online form or call our office at 717-859-2010 and leave a message with the following info:
Phone number 
Maintenance request

Be sure to check for any other maintenance issues before notifying us.
(717) 721-5551

Who do I call for carpet cleaning?
We recommend:
  • Gehmans Carpet Cleaning (717) 626-7341
  • Stiegel Valley Flooring (717) 665-3434

Why was my security deposit not returned?
There are three reasons a security deposit may not be returned (in whole or in part)
Damage to the property occurs and the deposit is used for the cost of repairs
Deposit is applied against unpaid rent or utilities
If tenant vacates before the end of the 1-year lease, the deposit will not be returned

Holly Tree Apartments • Holly Tree Road • Manheim PA 17545 • Leasing Line: (717) 859-2010

Copyright © Holly Tree Apartments. All Rights Reserved. Website by Property Manager Websites.